NOTD: Spring Flowers

sobota, april 04, 2015


If I was a little bit more artistic I would wear roses on my nails all the time. Red roses are probably my favourite flowers. But since I am not, all I can "paint" on my nails are simple flowers made with dotting tool. But I adore them anyway and since they are super simple to do, everyone can paint them on their nails.
I bought this Essence polish a few days ago on sale. 99 cents for polish is damn good deal, right? And I had lilac polish on my WL for ages!



For this manicure I used: Essie Nourish me, Essence- Purple sugar (base color;2coats), Essence- Wild white ways(white dots), Essence- Be berry now(red dots) and I finished everything with Seche vite top coat, as always.


Would love to hear what are you thinking about this manicure, would you wear it?

I wish every one happy Easter! 
A.

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Hvala za komentarje. Vedno preberem vse z velikim veseljem ♥

Subscribe